Thursday 3 January 2013

I ran to the Gym

I have never done such a thing before - I always thought it was too far, but today I bit the bullet. And do you know what? It's not that far - around 0.96 miles (half uphill) on the way there, and 0.8 miles on the way back, taking a slightly flatter route as running downhill is BAD, don'tcha know.

Once I was at the gym I did a Body Combat class. New release + haven't been in a month + world's most slippery/sweaty floor = a very uncoordinated workout! But it was good fun, and I still had enough energy to run home.

Overall - a very successful day 3!

Tomorrow I'm planning on taking it easy and going for a 2 mile walk. Really conscious of my shins until I get fitted for some new trainers (which I'm ridiculously about!)

Janathon Miles Ran: 4.28
Janathon Miles Walked: 1.88
Body Combat classes: 1
Total Time Janathoning: 02:26:11
Calories Burnt Janathoning: 1260

2 comments:

  1. Well done for running to the gym - good Janathoning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I felt pretty smug :)

    ReplyDelete