Friday 4 January 2013

Day 4 - slow run


I went for a slow run tonight as my legs were feeling ok. Ran along the cliff top and tried to run on as much grass as possible - and covered myself in mud! Ran for 3.26 miles in 36 mins, so it was indeed quite slow. Stretched a lot when I got home, but my calves and shins are very tight. I'm really hoping that new trainers will solve this, and avoid an injury.

I can't believe how mild the weather is here at the moment, I'm hoping it doesn't get worse - don't think I'm capable of running on ice, especially given the practice run on the incredibly slippery gym floor yesterday.!

In other news - I think I've persuaded my little sister to take up running. I'm sooooo happy about this! She's coming with me tomorrow to get new trainers. Hopefully I can nudge her into getting some too.... After that, tomorrow's Janathon effort will consist of walking around the zoo with M. Fingers crossed the rain holds off.


Janathon Miles Ran: 7.54
Janathon Miles Walked: 2.57
Body Combat classes: 1
Total Time Janathoning: 03:35:11
Calories Burnt Janathoning: 1729

No comments:

Post a Comment